Aimed at managers and HR professionals, our practical recruitment and selection workshops provide participants with the skills, knowledge and confidence to quickly and effectively recruit and select the right people for the job.
Our one-day or two-day workshops help individuals to:
- Recognise the importance of adopting a structured recruitment process and the use of relevant selection methods
- Choose the appropriate recruitment and selection methods
- Understand and abide by the relevant legislation
- Write job descriptions and person specifications
- Screen candidates’ CVs or application forms using an agreed selection criteria for a job role and identify anomalies for further research
- Write competency-based interview questions based on the agreed selection criteria
- Prepare for a selection interview to ensure they create the right first impressions and candidate engagement
- Carry out a well structured and effective selection interview
- Accurately assess a candidate’s potential suitability for the role
For more information about our recruitment and selection services, please contact us.